I missed my blog. I need a place to share the stuff I do and make. This time hosted on WordPress.com as you can see. So what has happend since last update? Lets see.
- My dear friend Viggo, the smooth fox terrier, passed away a year ago
- Longing for a new puppy
- I got a new car. An Audi S3. I never finished that powered USB in my A6
- I got a new laptop. Currently running Fedora 22
- I started doing woodworking.
- I moved
- I learned Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- I got a GoPro Hero 4 Black
- Made a few videos
- I switched phones a couple of times. Currently a LG Nexus 5
- I got a few tables. Currently a ASUS Nexus 7 (2012) and HTC Nexus 9
- I’m bringing my Amiga up and running again
- Installed more cool servers at work
- Virtualization is big now. Using VMware a lot. Some KVM too
- Went on vacation
- Grilled a lot.
- I learned SketchUp
I have removed Sleezeball, GFXIndex, rmRemote and PPPP. The files are still there to download but the pages never got updated so I eated them.
 Marcus Ekelund pointed out that the old site is cached on Wayback machine.
I made a booboo and the rewrite-stuff stopped working. Fixed now.
After starting to redo the site a couple of time from the ground up and failing, I thought I’d on the other end this time and do it live to have something to present. Sure much of the old content have been removed but in time I hope to re-enter that into this WordPress thingy.
In the meantime, Sorry about the mess, we’re redecorating.
I added some small niftynesses to my Mouse Over Highlight-script. Feel free to steal it as long as you leave the copyright notice untouched.
As christmas moves closer I thought I update the look to more reflect the season.
Some misserable soul hacked our server this night. Good thing that we have backups and a new server =). A bofh shouldn’t be cought with his pants down (other than when absolutly necessary).
My employer InStiro is now hosting rambris.com. As I am BOFH there I have good control over the servers.
I have updated the pics-section. It’s a completely new system together with both old and new pictures. It’s still very beta but it works.
Added some gradient and updated the stylesheets a bit to make the page a tad more visually appealing.
Added some DVDs and updated the speakers page.
Also made PHP tell your client how many bytes are coming down and when they last were modified. Maybe some caching proxies can get used now.
Things seem to clear up in the work front. If all goes well (which it probably will) I will have a job that pays in a few months.
Also fixed some bugs in the hack on the left.