Center speaker glued and primed

Filters glued in place. Very tight space. Some slight remodeling of capacitors had to be done to make it fit between the speakers.


Then moment of truth, gluing the baffle on closing in the wires and filters forever. I hope I have connected everything correctly.

Glued and nailed. I didn’t think that one through as the edges would get chamfered and the nails are at those edges. I used the router very slowly with a cheap router bit. Worked out ok.

Then sand and prime.


And that is all I have time for today. More sanding and priming next time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s